Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Maybelline Goodies & FOTD

As I couldn't make the Maybelline event last Thursday, I was kindly sent some Maybelline goodies to try out! I received the goodies on Monday and have since then been sporting the lippies everyday :D I will open the mascara that they've sent me once I've finished using my Rimmel Sexy Curves :)












The picture (group shot, above) was taken with flash.. Here are the lipsticks in daylight and of close representation:










Left: 535 Ruby Star, Right: 427, Extatic Coral.
I really like them both of the colours so far, they suit me very well in my opinion! Initial impression; moisturising, doesn't last that long on the lips but it's not that bad, great pigmentation.

Here's a pic of me sporting Ruby Star yesterday :)











That's it for now... Haul post coming up next! x

1 comment:

hazeleyes said...

The red looks fab on you. I really want to try these lipsticks out. xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...