Friday, 4 September 2009

If At First You Don't Succeed...

Try, try and try again :) - Well in my case I tried once again! As I had mixed feelings towards my nails in my previous nail post (here) I decided to go over the tips with OPI's Red Hot Gift.. & now I like it!












Products used:
- Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail hardener All in one by Barry M
- Miss Sporty's Clubbing Colours Quick Dry in Manga
- Grey (NP293) Nail Paint by Barry M (tips)
- OPI's Red Hot Gift (over the grey tips)
- Nicka K Top coat

This was a bit of a lazy 'NOTD' in a way I guess but I am going to re-do my nails tomorrow so will update you on that again :)
Have a good weekend guys! x

1 comment:

hazeleyes said...

I definately prefet this to your previous manicure!! :) xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...