Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Boots Expert Conditioning Nail Polish Remover

This was indeed the miracle product I tweeted about on Sunday on Twitter.. It has a long name and makes you go 'Yeah, right' and turn away from the product as soon as you read 'Boots expert...' but in this case, 'don't judge a book by its cover' springs into mind.
First of all I want to thank MagpieSparkles for tweeting about this miracle on the 5th of August (yes, I was sad enough to favourite it :| ). Emma said "Boots bog standard Expert Conditioning Nail polish remover is AMAZING! only 99p, smells of apricot and takes polish off soooo well!" - Couldn't agree more!












At first I thought I may as well give it a go and I bought it last week, seeing as it's only
£1.25 but I wasn't expecting much. I had previously been using nail polish removers from Cutex (the Acetone Free one smells horrible and it's a pain to remove nail polish. Cutex Nourishing smells slightly pleasant and removes nail polish okay'ish). Sally Hansen (the green bottle) was the best I had tried so far but even that doesn't remove nail polish within seconds like the Boots one! And the smell, oh my the smell, I never sniffed something so pleasant for a nail polish remover in my entire life!

Now I won't be dreading taking my nail polish off (as it usually takes me AGES).
I don't usually use a points system but honestly out of 5 this product most definitely deserves full marks! It is worth having it's own blog post :)

6 comments:

Lu said...

Thanks for the welcome :) And ooooh, i need a new nail varnish remover so will check this one out thanks. xXx

Katy Wilko said...

The normal boots varnish remover is excellent aswell! I've been using it for years, I always find my self trying other brands to see if they are better but I always go back. I'll have to give this one a try :)

moonbeamstarlight said...

You know what? Boots own brand is actually pretty amazing!!! People need to know this more XD

une tasse said...

Nail polish remover's usually give me a headache so I'll be sure to check this one out!

*~mad munky~* said...

i'm definitely going to try this next time :o)

NESSA said...

Will deffo give this a try as i hate strong smelling nail polish removers cos they give me a headache...=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...