Saturday, 19 September 2009

Aussie Goodies!

I was kindly sent some stuff by Aussie hair care on Tuesday (which I retrieved from the PO on Thursday!) to try out. I've been using Aussie for about 3+ish years now so was pleased to be an Aussie angel! :) I have tried most of the stuff from their line (list at the end, if you're interested)..










But here's what they sent me:











3x Miracle Moist conditioner, travel size
2x Miracle Moist shampoo, travel size
1 3-Minute Miracle Reconstructor, travel size
1 Full size Miracle Moist shampoo
1 Full size 3-Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Deep Treatment.

Skip this bit if you're not interested :) Thank-you for reading so far x
Please click on the 'pic' :)











So yeah, you can tell I am not new to Aussie right ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...