Wednesday, 9 September 2009

08/09/2009 - Eye Of The Day

A purple EOTD from me.. I don't think I have ever posted one of purple looks on my blog before so I thought I'd go for it :) On another note, I should really learn to clip my fringe back when taking close-ups, sorry!

Products used:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop Eye Trio in 02, Sundown Glow, lightest colour (inner corner)
- The Body Shop Eye Trio in 01, Moonlight Lustre, purple colour (apply a little next to inner corner)
- MAC Fig.1 eyeshadow (all over lower eyelid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- The Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer in 14, Aubergine (lower lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

1 comment:

hazeleyes said...

Love the colours. Really pretty. xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...