Monday, 24 August 2009

What Am I Using Right Now Tag!

I see this tag is doing its rounds again and seeing as most of my answers are different since the last time I compleated this, I thought I might as well do it again and this time tag people for it!

Shampoo:
Dove Balance Therapy shampoo for Normal hair
Conditioner: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner
Styling products:
All mentioned in this post.
Shower Gel:
Using a sandlewood soap by Bee & Flower at the moment
Body moisturizer: The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Butter
Deodorant:
Dove
Fake Tan: Lol :)
Cleanser:
St Ives Radiance Cleanser Apricot Cream Wash
Toner:
LUSH Tea Toner (every now and then)
Face moistuiser: LUSH Imperialis (every now and then)
Eye makeup remover: Johnsons&Johnsons's 3in1 make-up remover wipes (pink ones)
Exfoliator:
Apricot Scrub Invigorating for face. The Body Shop's Coconut Body Scrub for of course body.
Primer: None.
Foundation: None.
Foundation brush: None.
Concealer:
None
Powder: None.
Blusher: MAC Dollymix
Bronzer: MAC Refined Deeper Bronze
Highlighter: None.
Eyeshadow base: UDPP
Eyeshadows: MAC, The Body Shop & Urban Decay
Eyeliner: Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils
Eyelash curler: None.
Eyelash base: None.
Mascara: Rimmel Sexy Curves
Lipstick: Maybelline Chocolate Delight & The Body Shop's Sheer Lip Colour in 01, Pink
Lipgloss: MAC Tasty Tricolour glass
Nail Colour: Barry M lollipop26

I tag...
1) moonbeamstarlight
2) Dollymix184
3) Daisy

6 comments:

Phoebe said...

i love the aussie 3 minute conditioners too. they leave your hair so moisturised dont they? xx

Shortiee31 said...

@Phoebe... I think it's the best I've ever used! Long live Aussie :)

Ling2 said...

Woop!! My first ever blog tag :D eeeee thanks xXx

*~mad munky~* said...

I'm looking for a new mascara to try - what's the rimmel one like? :o)

Holly :) said...

Thank u for tagging me :) Im going to do it right now!! Or else il forget! xxxxx

Shortiee31 said...

@mad munky... Amazing stuff, gives me a bit of volume and length and good seperation which I haven't had from mascaras in a while! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...