Friday, 14 August 2009

Mini Haul

About a week ago I went to MAC and I knew exactly what I wanted to get.. MAC's Dollymix blush! A stunning bright pink with little silver sparkles (barely noticeable as it's a sheertone shimmer blush) - It's sooo beautiful, I advise you all to jot it down on your to-buy list, if you haven't got it already!












Dollymix gives me that "Yes, I am wearing a little bit of blush" look whereas Breezy gives me a natural blush (hope this all makes sense!). Here's MAC Breezy blush next to Dollymix..








I also went to TK Maxx and bought S Factor's Body Booster for £7.99! I think the RRP is £13.99, not sure? I primarily bought this because the gorgeous Zoella uses this :) While I was there I saw tons of mini bottles of St Tropez' for £2.99 I think it was? So for those of you interested, you might want to check it out!













Finally, when my cousin came over she brought me a QUO face contour brush - You don't know how much I love this brush! When I go back to Canada I will probably get 2 more of these babies! Available from Shopper's Drug Mart.








Tad bit dirty from using MAC's Dollymix ;)

That's it for now - Have a wonderful weekend!
Shortiee x

2 comments:

rhaindropz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blog-a-beauté said...

I love dollymix, it's one of the first ones i bought from MAC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...