Monday, 13 July 2009

Rimmel Rose Libertine

It's a near favourite! It may not be as bright as my other favs but something about this colour just stands out for me. It's a beautiful peach/light pink colour that I came across by reading about on a few blog posts by fellow bloggers - thank you! :)











Okay, so that's the colour but as for the polish itself, I'm not to keen on it. I usually apply one medium coat (not thin but not thick either), which usually does the trick but when I tried that with this nail polish, it nearly turned into a gloopy mess when I tried to perfect the edges after - I believe this is because it claims to dry in a minute. Apart from having to work with it a bit quicker, it's good stuff! £3.22 for 8ml, available from Boots & Superdrug.

5 comments:

Catanya said...

It is a really pretty colour indeed! I will check it out.

hannah said...

i was going to sing praises for this in a post later too! it's my current toe colour and it's looovely. i hate the polish formula too though :\

hazeleyes said...

Gorgeous colour! xXx

Jenn said...

I'm loving all the summer nail polishes at the moment! Rimmel have such a great selection!

Kittynail said...

I LOOOVE that nail polish color! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...