Monday, 20 July 2009

A Little Haul

Last Saturday I went shopping again and picked up a few shirts, tops, dresses etc. Accessorize are having a sale but the one I went to was pretty small and I saw nothing I liked; the majority of the jewellery on sale were in gold (I really dislike gold jewellery on me because it doesn't suit me!). I did however see a bow ring, which sadly wasn't on sale.









I love this ring but stupidly I picked up the 'large' (L) size instead of M so therefore it's a bit too big for me :(
I had also placed an order with Barry M last Sunday as I had wanted their lip paint in 146, Dolly Pink for a while but didn't see it in the Superdrug I had visited. So I took the plunge and I ordered it online, mainly going by Zoella's swatches! Of course I hadn't forgotten to enter the promo. code 'lollipop26' to get my free LE pink nail paint ;)
I received my order from Barry M Tuesday morning! Brilliant service, I am very impressed!












I have to say, the colours here are toned down a tad... They are both a bit brighter in person :) I am very pleased with my lip paint, however due to my super pigmented lips, Dolly Pink shows up very lavender'ish on me! Come to think of it, it's always how I imagined MAC's Lavender Whip to look on me! I guess the quest for my true bright pink continues.. Unless I get myself lip erase or something. I have yet to try the LE nail paint, will report back to you guys :)

PS. Check out my previous post for my FOTD with Dolly Pink. Please bare in mind I applied it lightly and it's got MAC's Tasty tricolour glass on top!

4 comments:

xcharleym0ox said...

I love the ring, its super cute! :) x

J said...

Gold jewelery on darker skinner skin tones looks lovely, I'm sure it looks great on you really!

CHARRY said...

Love the bow ring! Its beautiful. By the way I'm your new follower!

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Love that ring, I wanted it when I saw it in store but I have spent practically my entire wage in there this month so thought I'd better stop!!!

Love the pink Barry M bits

Carla
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...