Sunday, 12 July 2009

Haul Time!

On Tuesday I went shopping quite locally, picked up a few things and got drenched in the process! First up I went to Superdrug and saw a 2 for £4 on Rimmel nail polish; tbh, I wouldn't have noticed this but I specifically went in to get Rose Libertine after spotting this gorgeous peach/pink colour on a few blogs. I also ended up getting (I was enticed by the offer) Portobello Pink, love the name and of course it's a beautiful pink colour!












The next thing I wanted to pick up was the St Ives cleanser and scrub. Before I had purchased their products I went on their website and found out which products were right for me (and my combination skin). Strangely, a moisturiser was not recommended for me but this was no problem as I still have my LUSH Imperialis to get through. St Ives was also on offer, buy one get one free - Ahh this was a good day :) Their products only cost £4.20 and I can already see improvements and if this keeps up I will more than happily repurchase!












The next thing I had to buy was my beloved Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor deep conditioner. I have purchased this stuff 2/3 times before and nothing can beat this gorgeous smell and the feeling of my hair actually being cared for! Aussie was also on offer to my luck, again buy one get one free! I also picked up Batiste dry shampoo - I have read about this product on many blogs but was vary of it because I have black hair and was worried this would not blend in/disappear! I tested it out as soon as I got home as I was going to have a shower later that evening... & it works! :D Sooo happy with this product and my mother was stunned by this amazing product! - Only £1.95, will definitely repurchase forever and ever until the next best thing comes along :)












That's it from Superdrug, I then went to La Senza, who were having a sale of up to 50% off and bought a bright neon pink bra, love it ;) I then went to The Body Shop to buy a scrub as my LUSH Aqua Mirabilis went all mouldy because I accidentally got it a bit wet and then left it directly in front of the sun in last week's heat! The sales assistants were as annoying as ever, some things never change *sigh*. After sniffing out a few products (Wild Cherry nearly made me throw up, just thought I'd share that with you :) ) I settled with the Coconut body scrub, I bought the 50ml version to try out first, £4.85. My mother also wanted a sample of the Moringa body scrub which they kindly provided her with. I then went to counter where I saw the Passion Fruit body butter on sale - it had a light sweet scent to it so I went for that too! The Passion Fruit body scrub however had a very sickly sweet overpowering scent to it, in my opinion, so of course I didn't go near that again.











I will be quick now! Popped in into H&M quickly and bought a pretty, simple grey top and this gorgeous bracelet for £4.99!










Thank-you for reading :) x

6 comments:

hannah said...

i made use of that boots rimmel offer yesterday too! isn't rose libertine lovely.

Shortiee31 said...

I think it may be one of my all-time favourites - Glad you like it too! Will post a 'NOTD' soon :)

Goo said...

I brought exactly the same colors from rimmel!woo! thanks for the comment too hun. x

hazeleyes said...

I have rose libertine by rimmel... isn't it just the prettiest colour!? xXx

SweetTea said...

I adore 2 for 1 sales at the drugstore! And I really want to try out batiste...keep hearing great things about it!

Livia said...

oh wow! great haul. I love sales ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...