Monday, 20 July 2009

20/07/2009 - Face Of The Day

I remembered my mascara this time ;) The weather looked pretty good today so I went for a summery golden look! I should have done a close up of the eye (sorry!)... I shall do it again, update this post and will let you know :)
Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
-
Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Honey (inner corner)
-
UD Deluxe Eyeshadow in Shag (lower lid)
-
The Body Shop Eye Colour in 04 Granite (crease, lightly)
- UD Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- UD 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
- Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara
Face:
-
NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Almost Apricot
Lips:
- MAC Missy Slimshine

1 comment:

Purple Strawberry ♥ said...

I like the look on you! thanks for follow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...