Sunday, 19 July 2009

17/07/2009 - Face Of The Day

Friday was a very special day (I joke)... I forgot to put on mascara and only realised about 5 hours later! I have never really gone out of the house w/o mascara before so this was a first for me :) Took this pic after I had done my makeup; you'd have thought I'd notice the lack of eyelashes by now but no!
Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop Cheek & Eye Palette, eyeshadow in Golden Grey (inner corner)
- MAC Pandamonium (all over lower lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
Face:
-
NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Almost Apricot (lightly)
Lips:
- Barry M Lip Paint 146, Dolly Pink
-
MAC Tasty Tricolour lipglass

2 comments:

Nailz-In-Aus said...

very pretty hun
i love the lipstick
g0rjuz

loveaudrey said...

This looks gorgeous hun. Can't believe you didn't notice the lack of mascara, I feel naked without it! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...