Tuesday, 14 July 2009

12/07/2009 - Face Of The Day

Had to pop out quickly and it was a bit sunny so I wore my sunglasses so therefore didn't put on much eye makeup :) I mainly took this FOTD because I have found a way I can wear my Barry M Touch of Magic lip paint in a way that suits me... By applying the trusty nude MAC Bare Slimshine or The Body Shop Sheer Lip Colour in 01, Pink on top! Please ignore the hair, had a shower so I quickly applied a bit of hair mousse :)
Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
Face:
-
NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Almost Apricot
Lips:
- Barry M Touch of Magic lip paint
-
TBS Sheer Lip Colour in 01 Pink

I also love using the TBS lipstick to cut down the intensity of MAC's Girl About Town.
Pointless fact: Rimmel's Rose Libertine matches my top ;)

1 comment:

tiff said...

You look great; the lip color combo came out beautiful :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...