Saturday, 18 July 2009

10 Things Tag

Initally I thought I was tagged for the Honest Scrap tag but found out it was the 10 things one.. I'm pretty sure it's the same concept but anyhow :) I was tagged by Lipstick on the Cup - Thank-you! xx

The rules:
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag 10 people with the award and be sure to let them know that they've been tagged. Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.


1
. When I was little I used to love going to WHSmiths, Woolworths, Staples etc. and buying rubbers/stationary. I actually used to have a bit of a rubber collection (but I used them up of course :) ) Obviously that obsession had come to an end now but even now when I go to Staples etc. I tend to go overboard and buy all sorts of filing, stationary equipment and tend to buy post-it-notes and pens.

2. Following o
n from Fact No1, I like to be as organized as I can. I enjoy writing to-do lists, reminders to myself on post-it-notes, keeping everything colour coordinated in files and all that other wild stuff. Having said that, once in a blue moon my room turns into a 'tidy mess' - by that I mean it looks a bit of a mess but I know where everything is! I also like to be punctual (and would like others to be too) and when that slips I get a bit angry with myself.

3
. I love watching Top Gear, could watch it for hours and hours! & Yes I do sometimes watch the repeats on Dave ;) Having said that I don’t know what my dream car would be… Yet!

4.
I
don’t have a favourite colour… However, I tend to dislike some greens shades.

5. I am
short-sighted and I have an astigmatism in my right eye. Sounds like a disease, right haha?! But no it’s all good, it’s simply the “irregular conformation of the cornea”.

6.
I love comedy and action movies and sometimes romantic comedies. I don’t really like super soppy films but I will make an exception for Titanic and what not haha. I despise horror movies, I like to sleep peacefully at night thank-you very much ;)


7. I love RnB and Hip Hop music, I solely used to listen to that ever since I was little but lately I have been listening to a few things I would consider outside my usual ‘preferred’ genre. On the topic of music, I used to play the piano.

8. Peeling ‘nails’ when removing nail polish makes me cringe so hard, I sometimes feel as if I am going to be sick! For that reason I always use Rimmel’s Nail Rescue and this hasn’t happened for the 2+ years.

9. I enjoy reading books and now that I have a bit more time on my hands I hope to get through a few!

10. I would love to sky dive out of a plane one day (with someone strapped onto me of course)! In the past I have held a massive snake (I think it was a python) and rode on an elephant, which I thoroughly enjoyed but would like to try something a bit more adventurous :p

Thank-you all for reading.. You're next to do the tag! :)

1 comment:

shakespeareandstilettos said...

im addicted to 'to-do' lists and have astigmatism too!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...