Sunday, 14 June 2009

Beauty Tag!

I was reading Kelanjo19's blog and she tagged anyone who wanted to do this tag so I thought I'd have a go seeing as I haven't done one before! :)

Whats your favourite make up look?
Would probably have to be a neutral look as it takes me like 10 minutes to do! Perfect for when I'm in a rush or in this summer heat :)

Do you have a beauty vice?
I can't say I have one as I tend to go through phases! Ask me about 2 months ago and I would have said eyeshadows/eyeliners etc. but now it's sort of turned into lipglosses/lipsticks!

What part of your body do you love?
I would probably have to say my eyes :)

Who is your beauty icon?
I don't really have a true beauty icon that I stick with, if I am honest but I think lately I would have to say Kim Kardashian as she's one sexy lady!













What beauty product makes you instantly feel sexy?
Mascara - How could I ever live without it?! My eyelashes have no curl to it and therefore appears invisible! Mascara instantly makes me look awake :)

How do you look after your skin?
I am actually in a process of cutting down on the amount of skincare products I use. I always try to use an exfoliate every 3 days, moisturise every night. I always take of my makeup with my Johnsons's 3-in-1 makeup wipes (which also cleanses and tones) and it's definitely one of my HG products. I also try and use a face mask once a week. OH and plenty of sleep! :D

What is your signature scent?
I wouldn't say I have one to be honest but I tend to pick up 'Gucci Envy Me' now and then.

What are your hair care secrets?
Condition your hair! I believe that this is a very important step that everyone should do. I will expand upon this in my haircare post which I will do soon :)

How do you pamper yourself?
I don't - If I have a bit of time on my hands then I will take a nice long shower, do my nails and put on a DVD :p

What is your beauty pet peeve?
Lip liner that is darker to the colour of the lips/lipstick! My mum does this sometimes but she thinks it is acceptable even though I always moan about it *big sigh*

What would your desert island must haves be?
My phone, I need some form of communication device with me! Leave-in hair conditioner and big sunglasses ;)

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
No pain, no gain! I stuck by this before I had my braces, during and after I had them taken off :) & it was all worth it just like I had imagined!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...