Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Sorta New Hair Do! :)

I got a trim and sort of had my fringe restyled! I got about 2 inches taken off the length and 1 inch off my layers. Also the usual feathering put in too!










(I personally thought my hair looked better in 'real life' and these photos didn't do my hair justice but oh well! Once I washed my hair it had even more volume - woo!)

Products used:
- Not sure of what shampoo and conditioner she used (sorry!)
- Before blow drying my hair she applied:
*TIGI's Bed Head After Party, which can I say smells delicious!
*Followed by GHD's Thermal Protector for Normal-Fine hair.
*TIGI's Queen for a Day Thickening Spray at the roots (top section), which gave me plenty of volume to make up for the poker straight hair (eek :| ).
- Once she finished blow drying my straight'ish hair, she sprayed a bit more thermal protecting spray onto my hair and straightened "the ends".
- Finished off with TIGI's Bed Head Headrush Shine Spray = YUM!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Your hair is sooo shiny! Jealous! xoxo

Lou* said...

your hair looks just like silk, lovely xx

*~mad munky~* said...

looks great :o) i wanted to get a shorter fringe like that but my hairdresser left it long *meh*

GoldBeauty said...

your hair looks extremly shiny, from the looks of it it must feel like silk! lovely hair :)

Shifa said...

wow :O love it! which hairdressers do u go 2 gurl? i soo hvta try em!! myn suck big tym :(

LamiatS said...

Looks very silky!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...