Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Smokey Eye - Face Of The Day

This is probably the most excited I've ever been about an FOTD! I've never attempted to do a proper smokey eye before but seeing as I was staying at home (Sunday) I thought I'd give it a go! I am really pleased with how it turned out! So without further ado, here is my first attempt at a smokey eye - a proper one!:










Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes in 18, Pearly White eyeshadow (inner corner)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Zero (lower lid)
- The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes in 18, Silver Sparkle eyeshadow (lower lid (on top of UD)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline & lashline)
- Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara
Cheeks:
- Nothing
Lips:
- The Body Shop Sheer Lip Colour in 01 Pink

4 comments:

khmari123 said...

i really like that color on you

Tiffany said...

gorgeous! really love the eyeshadow.

Jen said...

Your eyes look fab!! Its good to see Body Shop make up on a blog!! x x

Rubiiee said...

That's very gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...