Friday, 5 June 2009

La Senza Gloves Off Nail Varnish in Neon

I bought this nail polish about a month or so ago during their massive sale - Bought this for £1.50.. Bargain! However when I received it (bought it online) it sort of got shoved to the back of my drawer where I keep my nail polishes so I sort of forgot about it!
Now as the sun was shining upon England this past week, I decided it would be the perfect time for a neon pink (or anything SUPER bright!).
Here's how it came out - Only one coat!:











Such a stunning colour, another favourite for me! La Senza do not produce this nail polish anymore, however a great alternative is the Barry M Neon Pink nail paint - one of my friends had the Barry M one on and it looked like a pretty good substitute!
Perfect colour for the summer and if you are like me then during the winter too.. ;)

Well that is it for now! Keep your eyes peeled for a lot more blog posts during the next few weeks as I won't be as busy now :D

Hope you all have a great weekend x

3 comments:

Lush19 said...

Great buy, thats a gorgeous summer colour!

xoxo

loveaudrey said...

That's a lovely colour. I'm really liking Nails Inc Festival Pier at the moment which is quite a bright neon pink. It's on my toes at the moment, making me feel very summery despite the thunderstorm outside the window! Not a bargain like yours though! xxx

smiley13tree said...

I love that color! It reminds me of the shade in one of Pixiwoo's videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...