Saturday, 13 June 2009

Barry M Nail Paint in Grey

I painted my nails on Sunday and I wasn't sure whether I was going to wear this for longer than a day or not, as I personally felt the colour didn't suit me at well. However, just to test it's longevity, I pursued! I asked my friends what they thought of my latest colour choice and they honestly said they weren't too keen on the colour - Glad to hear I was not the only one! I also took note that this nail paint seemed to chip quicker compared to the others and since the nail paint is a dark colour it's quite noticeable.











I also disliked how my nails almost merged with my keyboard whilst typing, the colour is obviously not very vibrant and personally I thought it looked very boring!
Needless to say, I won't be reaching out for this nail paint that often.

4 comments:

whitebutterfly01 said...

Im kinda liking the gray nails :D

*~mad munky~* said...

maybe you could pep it up a little by adding a sparkly topcoat? :o)

Shortiee31 said...

@whitebutterfly01 - Thanks :)
@mad munky - That's a fab idea! Thank-you - for some reason that thought never crossed my mind! :) x

hannah said...

i have that polish, but i'm not too fond on it either! it's a bit too dark for me. for a nice grey, i much prefer charlotte street by nails inc :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...