Wednesday, 10 June 2009

09/06/2009 - Eye Of The Day

My cam didn't pick up the colours properly (mainly the inner corner colour) even though I took like 20 diff. pics but it's the best I could do in this case - (Low battery lol).

Products used:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes in 18, Green Shimmer eyeshadow (inner corner)
- The Body Shop Cheek & Eye Palette, eyeshadow in Chocolate (all over lower eyelid)
- MAC's Pandemonium (above the upper lashline)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
- Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara

1 comment:

Mevish said...

very pretty combination. I love eye shadows from body shop I've got I think 3 e/s from there mainly golds and sea green :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...