Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Update One...

Hey guys,
Sorry for the lack of posts! I'm a tad bit busy at the moment.. & will be until June'ish I reckon! I will try and do a proper blogpost - beauty related of course ;) - whenever I can! I just wanted to let you guys know that I've not gone anywhere and I'm still here lol :)

Also...
1) Nearly finished my TBS Cocoa Butter Body Scrub so will be using LUSH's Aqua Mirabilis body butter!

2) Got about two weeks worth of LUSH's Angels on Bare Skin cleanser left.. Debating over whether to go back to Dermalogica or get more LUSH...

3) Still loving LUSH's Tea Tree Toner so will be purchasing again and again - I can see this being a staple for me during the 'real' summer times!

4)
Imperialis moisturiser - 50/50 over this stuff.. Will expand upon this statement in another post! :)

Anyways, hope you all are okay,
Leave me a comment if you have time (even if it's just 'hi'!).. I enjoy talking to you guys :)
Shortiee x

2 comments:

Shifa said...

heyyy! ohh leme guess, ur busy wiv exams ryt? so m i :(

makeupmadb said...

Thank you for the comment! I haven't blogged for a while, I've just been so busy (excuses, excuses!!) I should be posting soon with fashion blog posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...