Thursday, 28 May 2009

A Mainly MAC Haul!

On Tuesday I went to Westfield, London to pick up some MAC! As I've mentioned in my previous post some of their slimshines are being discontinued so this spurred me on to go ASAP! XINAROX suggested that I should check out Bare, Ultra Elegant and Missy - I ended up getting 2/3 of those! JJ26 also recommended the Bare Slimshine along with MAC's Blot Powder (as I get quite a bit of shine in my T-Zone! :( ) and so I bought that too!

All name shades of products are inc. in images.












I also popped into Accessorize as I had a bit of time waiting for my train to arrive and saw a gorgeous mini waist belt so I picked that up! It has a cute little bow on it and it was only £10 so I couldn't resist!









Lip swatches of the MAC Slimshines will be coming soon :)

6 comments:

J said...

Look forward to seeing the swatches :P x

Alesha Ni-kole said...

Wow you got some nice goodies. how do you like bare? I have been wanting to purchase that for the longest.

BabyJanny said...

great colors! :)

Caramel Diva said...

Great mac haul..Thanks for stopping by my blog

XINAR0X said...

Nice Haul! I'm glad you got my favourites.

lipstickrules123 said...

Hey there,
Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm now a now follower of yours ;-)

I love the slimshines - Bare is my favorite. Scant is another -- very nice pink - good for summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...