Friday, 22 May 2009

Getting the Most Out of LUSH's Aqua Mirabilis!

So while I was finishing off my 'The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Scrub' I had read up on LUSH's Aqua Mirabilis and a few people said they only got a few uses out of the scrub, which I actually was quite surprised to hear (no reason, just initial expectations). Some had said they got around 8-10 applications from this scrub and the TBS Cocoa Butter Body Scrub lasted me a year - So this was not what I wanted to hear (even though it was half the price) :p











I decided to chop it up and put it in the TBS container so it's always on hand and just why not?! The 16 cut up blocks seemed too big so I decided to half it down again. Once I had put all 32 pieces into the container (pic below) it still seemed to big so I cut it down further after taking the photo. The little blocks I am left with now are perfect for each application!
I encourage you guys to put in the little extra effort so you can get the most out of your body butter :)











- Short review on this coming soon :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

great idea!

thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

ohmakemeup said...

That's a really great idea! Think I might have to try that out sometime :)
xx

Catanya said...

Great tip! I'll try it next time I buy it! It's true it lasts very little time.

PeachykeenCheeks said...

thank you for this! That's such a great idea! I love Aqua Mirabilis & it definitely hasn't lasted me long at all! I'm off to chop up what I have left!
xo

loveaudrey said...

Fantastic tip! Thank you xxx

Dila said...

wow that's a really great idea :).. Maybe they should sell like that, that would be more usefull :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...