Friday, 17 April 2009

15/04/2009 - Face Of The Day

This is my bare minimum! Little make-up.. & hair not done! Bit of a contrast to yesterday's FOTD, right?!

Products used:
Eyes:
- The Body Shop Cheek & Eye Palette, eyeshadow in Golden Grey (very lightly applied, inner corner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline & lower lashline)
- Light coat of Clinique's Long Pretty Lashes Mascara
Cheeks:
- NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Almost Apricot
Lips:
- MAC's Triple Yum Tricolour lipglass

Just thought I'd let you know I finally got through my mini UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero! It lasted me well over a year believe it or not! I had my full size pencil at the ready and of course, I am now using that :) Comparison pic - Couldn't help it!

1 comment:

DollyMix184 said...

Hair & makeup = gorgeous!!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...