Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils!

*Sigh*
Words cannot express my love for these guys! I'm sure you all know what the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils look like by now but here are the swatches on the back of my hand..











Click on the pics to enlarge them :) As you can tell they are REALLYYY vibrant and the best thing? They last amazingly long on the waterline and on Friday I 'accidentally' slept with an eye full of make-up on - for the first time ever as I was sooo tired - and these guys stayed on and didn't budge! Of course at that point I just had to do a review on my blog! They really do glide-on smoothly too - the pencil itself really lives up to its name!

This review does honestly not do these wonderful eyeliners any justice but honestly, I really love them! Oh and once Flipside (one of the four shades released for UD's Spring collection) does get to the UK I will defo. be purchasing it - looked on Sunday and it wasn't there :( I did however see the new cream shadows and the Pocket Rocket lipglosses - too cool!

Thank-you for reading and any questions? Just ask.
Shortiee x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...