Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Talika Lipocils Experiment - 60 Days Later..

So about two weeks ago it was 60 days since I first started using Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel! I have left it late, very late, I know. I feel so bad guys but I have been busy with work etc. but here I am!

*With & without mascara pics at the end of the post*


Anyways, the verdict so far? I have seen little change in my lashes but I do think they are being well conditioned as I don't feel I lose as many eyelashes as I used too. I do of course get an eyelash or two falling out every now and then but just that often. I would say that Talika Lipocils is rightly advertisied as a conditioning gel and not as an eyelash growth product - which is what I initially expected it to be.
I think once I finish using up my Talika Lipocils I will try out Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash.

Oh and I must ask you guys! Can you see any changes in my eyelashes?..






Any questions about Talika?

Please, feel to ask! x

1 comment:

Jerah197 said...

i think they are fuller and longer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...