Monday, 2 February 2009

Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint

Here is what Barry M say this lipstick will do for you, the consumer:
''Green goes Pink! A waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera stays on for up to 8 hours. Depending on the alkali level of your lips, determines just how pale or rich the colour will go.''

I would say this does last 8 hours and is moisturising for about an hour or two. Now here comes the dodgey bit.. the whole scientific side of it with the alkaline and everything? Not true!
It goes straight from 'clear' to the pink with true red undertones within a few seconds! I have naturally pigmented lips so it looked slightly less brighter on me than say my mum, who has fairer skin in comparison to me.

Would I recommend it? Yes, I would but only if your looking for a 'shocking' pink lipstick with red undertones. Personally I was expecting something totally different, something along the lines of a nice matt 'toned down' bright pink.

£4.25 from Superdrug.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...