Wednesday, 18 February 2009

16/02/2009 - Face Of The Day

Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP (all over eye lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Honey (inner corner)
- The Body Shop Cheek & Eye Palette, eyeshadow in Chocolate (all over lower eyelid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Ransom (outer corner)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric (outer upper lashline & lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)

Face:

- MAC Blush in Breezy

I applied quite a lot of the blush on so it would show up since it was the afternoon and I wasn't going anywhere that day but it still didn't show up as well! - Sorry JJ, I will try and take another photo again! =]
I really love this blush as I can easily build up the colour if I need too!
Also liking the half face FOTD =p.. I think I will continue to do that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...