Wednesday, 7 January 2009

05/01/2009 - Eye Of The Day

I messed around with a few products here but in the end I got what I was looking for! =]

Products used:
- UDPP (all over eye lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Honey (inner corner of eyes)
- The Body Shop Cheek & Eye Palette, eyeshadow in Chocolate (middle of the lower eyelid)
-
Front Cover Rainbow Eyes Palette, eyeshadow in Riviera (outer corner of lower eyelid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric (lashline and halfway on upper lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
- MaxFactor Masterpiece Mascara

2 comments:

JJ said...

I really like the effect of the blue liner in this look :) x

Irish said...

hi sweetie! What kind of camera do you use? I love the close up look of your eye, it's very clear...when I do mine it comes out blurry =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...