Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Super Mini Lipstick Haul!

I had a £2 off voucher on Maybelline or Bourjois cosmetics.. I decided to get a Maybelline lipstick. I opted for a browny one so it would give me a pop of colour but look slightly neutral on me at the same time! I will do lip swatches in an other post, maybe in my next EOTD turned FOTD for one day!
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Satin Finish lipstick in 661, Chocolate Delight.
Usually
£4.99. I paid £2.99! They are currently having a 3 for 2 offer on most of their items at Boots, you might want to check that out!














Two things I really dislike about the packaging of the lipstick:
- That the 'satin collection' label is a cheapish sticker, making the lipstick overall look VERY cheap.
- It does not say Maybelline ANYWHERE on the lipstick apart from the bottom of the lipstick in extremely tiny letters..

I expected to see something which will tell me it's a Maybelline lipstick but no, nothing. I do however like the metallic red packaging..
I will let you know what the texture of the actual lipstick is like in another post!










I also went to Woolworths.. Man, what a sight! Woolworths have been in the UK for over a hundred years now and it's gone into administration so all stock had to cleared, I picked up clear plastic folder sheets with Woolworths imprinted in the side of them, memories! I also got a few of the good old Pic'n'Mix! My Woolies closes on the 2nd Jan, it's going to be a sad day.. *sigh*

Anyways take care guys,
Shortiee x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...