Wednesday, 3 December 2008

02/12/2008 - Eye Of The Day

Since I found my Eye & Cheek Palette from The Body Shop I have been pretty much been sporting this look since. Today, I applied Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stash on my lash line and it looks gorgeous. This is the look I did yesterday however...
No flash and flash:













Products used:

- UDPP (all over eye lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Shag (inner corner of eyes)
- The Body Shop Cheek & Eye Palette, eyeshadow in Chocolate (all over lower lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)

- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
- CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara

2 comments:

Pinklemonade-xo said...

That is stunning:)

felmake1 said...

Really pretty :) and please check out my blog I you want to :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...