Friday, 14 November 2008

14/11/2008 - Eye Of The Day

Right, so I really wanted to use my new Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stash (one of my favourites now!) and here's a simple look I came up with!











Products used:
- UDPP (all over eye lid)
- NYX Green Tea from 08 trio (all over lower lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stash (lashline and just above the upper lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
- CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara

1st pic with flash in an ok lit room & 2nd pic with flash in a well lit room. Ooooh.. & I'm also loving 1999, I did a simple look with it yesterday, stunning =] I didn't take any pics, (forgot), sorry!

Take care,
Shortiee! x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...