Saturday, 18 October 2008

Tropical Twist Look

The products I have used are pictured below.
This is the look we are going for:

These are the products I have used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Gold
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Box, Honey, Underground & maybe Peace
- L'Oreal HIP Duo in Flare (orange side)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Electric and Zero
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara


1) I have already applied UDPP all over my eyelid and I am now going to apply my base, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Gold.









2) I am now going to apply Honey from the UD Palette to the inner corners of my eye (& yes I did switch to my other eye for this pic!).










3) Take the orange side from the Flare L'Oreal HIP Duo and apply it all over the rest of the lower eyelid, like so:










4) Now I am going to use my UD 24/7 pencil in Electric to line my lash line. You can however use Peace from the UD Palette instead.









5) I am going to line my waterline with my UD 24/7 pencil in Zero now.










6) Put on your mascara and now your done!










Here are the pictures of the products I have used to do my eyes/this tutorial:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...