Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Golden Eye MakeUp Tutorial

The products I have used are pictured below.
This is going to be a pretty basic tutorial which can be done within 5 mins if you make no mistakes like I did in my vid tutorial! =P

This is the look we are going for:

These are the products I have used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Gold
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Box, Honey & Underground
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals (Dazzling Gel Liner) in 3 Funk (Gold colour)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara

1) I have already applied UDPP all over my eyelid and I am now going to apply my base, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Gold.










2) I am now going to apply Honey from the UD Palette all over my lower lid.










3) Now take your gold glitter liquid eyeliner and apply it on top of Honey (all over your lower eyelid).










4) Apply your eyeliner, I will be using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.










5) And now, apply some mascara and your done!










Here are the pictures of the products I have used to do my eyes/this tutorial:



Click on the pic if you want to make it big =] x




Will be back soon =]
Take care,
Shortiee x

1 comment:

Miss Delirium said...

I love gold! This is beautiful :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...