Sunday, 7 September 2008

Neutral Look using NYX

The products I have used are pictured below.
This is the look we are going for:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Iced Mocha
- NYX Trio in Aloha, Mink Brown & Deep Bronze
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Pallete, Underground
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- NYX Glitter Eyeliner in Pink
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara

1) I have already applied UDPP all over my eyelid and applied my base - NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Iced Mocha. Now I am going to use the lightest colour and apply it in the inner corner of my eye.











2) Take the middle colour and apply it all over the lower eyelid, like so:











3) Now take the darkest colour (3rd one - the one of the right) and apply it on the end of the lower eyelid and just taking it a bit into the crease.










4) I have applied my highlight, I have used Underground from the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Pallete. Now I am going to apply my eyeliner. I am going to be using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.









5) Now to get a bit of sparkle I am going to use a bit of NYX Glitter Eyeliner in Pink just above my upper lashline.










6) Now add mascara and you are done!











Here are the pictures of the products I have used to do my eyes/this tutorial:










Thank-you reading! =] x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...