Saturday, 30 August 2008

My First EOTD - Blog Tutorial

The products I have used are pictured below.
This is the look we are going for:

These are the products I have used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Iced Mocha
- L'Oreal HIP Duo in Showy
Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Box, Peace (blue colour) and Underground.
- Prestige Eyeliner in Rhapsody
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Zero
- NYX Glitter Eyeliner in Blue
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara

1) Apply UDPP all over the eyelid.












2) Taking the NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Iced Mocha, apply it all over the lower eyelid.











3) Now take the lighter colour from the HIP Duo (from Showy) and apply it in the inner corner of the eyes.











4) Take Peace from the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Pallete and apply it all over the lower eyelid.











5) Now take the darker colour from the HIP Duo (from Showy) and make an outer V on the outer corners of your eyelid and blend the colour together, making sure you take it slightly above the crease. Like so..











6) Apply your highlighter, I am using Underground from the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow pallete. Then I will be using Prestige's Rhapsody (a dark blue midnight colour) and lining my lashline.











7) Now I am going to line my waterline with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.











8) Add mascara, I will be using CoverGirl Lash Blast and your done! Here is my finished look once again:











Here are the pictures of the products I have used to do my eyes/this tutorial:










I took that picture from my webcam, explains why it's a bit blury!

I hope you enjoy my first ever tutorial.. I know I did! I love how I can copyright my pics and uploading pics onto here is so fast and barely takes any time.. Hope you guys stay tuned for me.. Be sure to leave my a comment if you have some time =]
Take care,
Shortiee31 x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...